On a personal journey seeking health and wellness, I discovered the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition of Reiki and have been using this energy healing modality since 2004. As a result of the positive changes I experienced in my life while using Reiki, I decided to teach others.
I combine my formal education and life experience to form a comprehensive and unique healing experience for each individual. I invite you to experience powerful, yet subtle energies that can help you re-enforce or re-gain balance and wholeness. I am committed to being a life-long student and work to support those who want to discover their own INNER LIGHT.
- 1993 Certified Social Worker
- 1993 Rock County Mental Health Provider Member
- 2005 Magnified Healing
- 2005 Reiki Certification Levels I, II and III
- 2006 Certified Reiki Master Teacher
- 2006 International Association for Reiki Providers
- 2006 Young Living Independent Distributor
- 2007 Crystal Healing Level 1 and Level 2,
Namaste Retreat Center
- 2007 CranioSacral Therapy Level 1, Upledger Institute
- 2008 Emotional Release Using Essential Oils, CARE Institute
- 2008 Certified Master of Crystology, Melody's "Love is in the Earth" Workshop
- 2009 Wheels of Life Chakra Series Level II
- 2010 Hanna Kroeger's 7 Physical and 7 Spiritual Causes of Ill Health
- 2011 Crystal Energy Grid Systems by DaEl Walker
- 2012 Approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
- 2013 Instructor for Love and Light Crystal Therapeutics School of Energy Medicine